Saturday 24 May 2008

Pigeon Detectives - Cambridge Corn Exchange

Here you can see some of the most abused wedges currently out on the road in the UK. I didn't take any pictures of the grilles yet but will at the end of the tour so you can see what I mean.

Also we can see one column of the ground stacked FoH PA. The bottom three cabinets are TA-890L (2x 15") and the top two cabs TA-890H Mid/highs. The tour also uses a pair of TQ0445Dp for front fill, this being hidden by the Aspect in this shot. The more keen eyed of you may notice that the TA-890 cabs are a traditional shade of Turboblue - very fetching. And they sound better because of it you know!

I will do a more in-depth entry on this tour when I get back from China, based on one of the shows at the Brixton Academy. I hope to also include a small interview with the FoH engineer

No comments: